After a look at all the balls (responsibilities) that I have to keep in the air - I have concluded that I need to retire from blogging.
I will leave this blog active as a resource but will not be writing articles or cross posting interesting ones.
After 4 years I have reached the following conclusions:
- A strong interiour life is essential to surviving and thriving in this crisis of the Church.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Teachings of the Church as the Church understands them is essential to forming a proper perspective on the crisis.
- Restoration of sanity in the Church will require a major cultural change.
- Fall out from this will result in a major event in the life of the Church. If you thought V2 was a big event - this will be bigger as the results of the V2 'wound' in the Church has festered for 50 years.
- Sin in another does not justify sin in ourselves.
- Conspiracy theories lead to a rejection of legitimate authority.
- Resistors have lost perspective and try to extract the motes in others eyes, while there are beams in their own.